Seguir a MartinFilomena en Twitter

domingo, 10 de julio de 2011

Climbing and Surf Longboard

Escapando  el finde during the last weekend was practicing climbing in Otura and surfing in San Juan, two great spots in Asturias, very near Oviedo, just 30 minutes by car.

On friday escapando el finde with two friends, Miki and Alberto, went to the walls of Otura sector "Enigma" where there are several climbing routes with low level ( IV, V, V+ & 6a), perfect for people that start in this sport or is looking for a relax climbing with really nice views.

On Saturday I went surfing to San Juan, near Aviles, looking for good waves on the high tide with the longboard 9'2'', whose owner Willy from "PlayNika" lent me for this summer. Is really funny surf with these type of surfboards so I recommend all to try this summer. On the other hand also for me is a training for the "Salinas Festival 2011" where I hope I could participate on the non official competition.

Some photos and 1 video surf at the end from the summer 2010.
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario